the acadamy… No! Wait that’s not right!
I’d like to thank the lovely Kate over at The Five F’s Blog who has given me this Beautiful Blogger Award!
However it does come with a catch!
I have to tell you seven things you might not know about me. So here goes…
1. I’m an arachnophobic! Spiders don’t seem to understand that, while I think they’re awesome to look at, I do not want them crawling on me. I think I must have some sort of spidey vibe that attracts them. (tries to shoot web) *Sigh*
2. I’m a complete hypochondriac and use google as a medical reference. Seriously! If I get an itchy throat, usually allergy related, I think my throat is going to swell shut the very next time I cough (coughs), OK maybe the next time (cough), it’s gonna happen I just know it (eye twitches).
3. I don’t like mixing fruit with meat! You will find no pineapple on my ham or applesauce on my pork! (shudders) Although, I will indulge on some apple smoked bacon or sausage! Yum!
4. I’m also a tad bit OCD about the buttering of my toast! I like the butter to touch every edge of my toast, but I’m not as picky about the jam. Strange I know!
5. I love Ansel Adams artwork and photography! A friend took me to an exhibit in Tampa when I was younger and I fell in love with his pictures of Yosemite National Park.
6. I have huge feet! Size 12 if you’re here in the states and I think that’s a size 9 in the UK. My second toe is freakishly longer than my big toe and no I will not send twitpics… because I’m not sure I could fit my feet in a twitpic! *wink*
7. I love the theater! Unfortunately this is a love hubby doesn’t share so I don’t get to go to many plays. He snored through Phantom of the Opera and if you’ve ever heard my hubby snore you’d know how embarrassed I was!
Anyway, there you have it seven things you might or might not have known about me! If these fun facts have peaked your curiosity you can find out more about me here or maybe even here.
Now to pass this award on to some other beautiful bloggers…
6 thoughts on “I’d like to thank…”
PMSL at your husband – that’s like me at the cinema!! I fell asleep during a James Bond film (waaaaaah before Daniel Craig) and we haven’t been to the cinema together since.
Thank you for the tag but I don’t think the world is ready for another “seven things you didn’t know about me” just yet 😉 It’s a meme of other name….
Feel free to leave a comment on there 😀
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! *Feels utterly and totally amazing*
Thankyou! An award! How amazing. Bless you! Teehee. I’m gonna have to read the post again. I’ve got way to excited. I don’t remember anything.
Teehee. Thankyou! xx
Nickie ~ PMSL at your link! I knew you were a bit dodgy, but that’s what I like about you! *wink*
I think I should spill another seven things about you because those were a bit tame!! LOL
Karen ~ I did I added two more links at the bottom! 🙂
My hubby does the same thing with his butter! Every single edge. He says I don’t do a great job at all so he’ll butter his own bread from now on, thank you very much! 🙂 So sorry about the snoring! If I lived nearby we could be theatre buddies!!